TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all of these terms and conditions carefully before you order any Products and/or services from us because, by ordering, you agree to be bound by them.
Please note that the use of this website is subject to all our terms below contained in our Website which apply whether or not you purchase goods and services from our website.
You also agree to the following policy
Terms of Subscription
In order to purchase Products from our Website you may have to set up an account with us. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately.
As an account holder at Caffe’ Amici LTD you agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of your account and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated our terms and conditions, we may deny you access to this website on a temporary or permanent basis.
By confirming your order, you are subscribing to a recurring delivery service which will continue until one of the parties decides to end this subscription
Whilst your subscription is in place, this commits you to pay for each such delivery and you authorise us to instruct your card issuer to debit the corresponding sum automatically
Whether your sign-up to a subscription or are just purchasing Products on a one-off basis, each shipment of Products is classed as a single sales contract
Cancellation by us
At Caffe’ Amici LTD we will do our best to ensure your order is fulfilled. However, we reserve the right to cancel the order if one or other of the following circumstances apply:
• we do not have sufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
• we do not deliver to your area or country
In the event of cancellation, we will contact you by e-mail, or phone (excluding weekends and public holidays). If we cannot fulfil the order we will re-credit your account. Caffe’ Amici LTD will re-credit your account for the value of the goods and shipping only. Caffe’ Amici LTD does not reimburse any bank charges you may have incurred in the transaction.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
To cancel your order before it is shipped we encourage you to contact us immediately via email@example.com
Caffe’ Amici LTD Printed and e-Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Gift Card amounts can only be redeemed in the £ only.
2. All Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed through our website.
3. All Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or returned.
4. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
5. Items purchased using a Gift Card may be exchanged according to our standard store policies just like any other Caffe’ Amici LTD online purchase.
6. If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with your credit card or any other accepted options.
7. If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card the remaining balance will remain on your Gift Card and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
8. If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
9. e-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
10. Caffe’ Amici LTD is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
11. Please verify the recipient’s email address before purchasing an e-Gift Card. Caffe’ Amici LTD is not responsible for misspellings in this address that may result in it being sent and used by an unintended recipient. Caffe’ Amici LTD is not liable for delivery of an e-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
12. Caffe’ Amici LTD reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
13. Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Caffe’ Amici LTD Gift Card.
14. Shipping is applicable on printed Gift Cards.
15. In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional please email us we will supply a new code.